Monday, October 25, 2010

Thai Cookbooks

David Thompson has a new Thai cookbook out called Thai Street Food.  His first book, aptly named Thai Food, is already a must have classic for anyone interested in cooking Thai.
Mr. Thompson is Australian and as you can probably guess from his name isn't Thai.  I first encountered him and his cooking on a trip to London several years back when I ate at his Michelin-starred restaurant Nahm.  As someone who has traveled extensively in Thailand I'd like to think I know a thing or two about Thai cooking and all I can say is Mr. Thompson is a master.

Not only are these books filled with brilliant recipes, they are filled with beautiful photography, especially the new one Thai Street Food.  Both of these books are available on my Amazon Store along with a lot of other Urbanfoodguy recommended books.  Great gift ideas for all your foodie friends.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition