Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And The Winner Is...

But first, thanks again to everyone who took part.

Drum roll please:  Susitravl is our winner!

Based on a random number found on random.orgSusitravil is the lucky winner of a $55 gift certificate from CSN websites!

Susitravl is a retired travel agent from Derby KS.  She and her husband are crazy for Mexican food and want to buy a Kaiser Noblesse 11" Flan Pan - I see a lot of homemade flan in their future!  Just remember the key to good flan is quality eggs and dairy - support a farmer!

I'm going to Mexico (Puerto Vallarta) in December and I am already excited about all the amazing food I'm going to be eating! If you have any foodie suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Congratulations again.  Thanks for reading Urbanfoodguy.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition