Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Puerto Vallarta, I'm Back

After getting up at 2:30 am to get to Newark in time to get on my 5:30 am flight via Houston to Puerta Vallarta, I am finally here and slowly getting settled.  It is every bit as amazing as I remember it to be.  I might blog later about dinner but for the moment I want to go get my free margarita by the pool.

So I will leave you with some pictures of my view.  And tomorrow we can start exploring the markets, restaurants and every other aspect of food here on Mexico's Pacific coast:



2 comments:

Kurt Brown said...

Sigh. I love virtually traveling with Mark, especially to sunny Spanish speaking places.

Neil said...

and i'm gonna be there in FIVE DAYS!!!! yee HAW!!!!!!

There was an error in this gadget
 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition