Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dora Coffee

I'm so excited:  on my corner East Broadway and Clinton a new really great coffee place is opening.  It's called: Dora.

Nicol, who is the proprietress of Dora, also works sometimes at Saxelby Cheese, so for months now I have be asking about Dora's progress.  When I walked by today and the gate was up I was thrilled to be able to catch a sneak preview and all I can say is:  wow.

Nicol has painstakingly stripped the original tin ceiling of all its many years of paint and put in some awesome reclaimed wood floors; not only is she going to be serving delicious Stumptown coffee she is going to be serving it in a most stylish space.  I can't wait!

Dora is located at 221 East Broadway just south of Clinton on the East Side.

I'll keep you up to date on the opening which should be in a few weeks.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition