Friday, September 9, 2011

Street Food in Istanbul

Neil and I had a weird time in Istanbul.  Our friend David just got back from a whirlwind 7 week tour of Israel and Europe which included Istanbul which he loved and it got me reevaluating my feelings about it and then in my mail box this morning was my Guardian UK video updates...which lead me to this sweet video about street food in Istanbul.

At the end of the this video they go to s a fish sandwich place, where all the fish is prepared on a boat docked in the harbor.  The servering rocking of the boat is enough to make me sea sick just watching it!  Don't know how those guys spend all day on it frying fish.

Anyway, in a year where I was hoping to do more traveling this was a nice escape and I didn't even have to leave my desk!

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition