Thursday, September 22, 2011

Google Analytics


Hey Urbanfoodguy readers, I need your help!

I'm in the process (slow as it may be) of trying to improve and expand my blog (in the Spring into a full fledge website) and one of the things I'm told I need to do first is get my Google Analytics working.  After watching many how to videos on their site and trying to figure out how to get it to work (I've been signed up with them for ever) I still haven't had much success.

As anyone knows who has ever had to deal with Google there is no one to contact, just endless help boards, which to my experience aren't so helpful...So I am turning you to to see if anyone out there has any sort of understanding of these things and if maybe you might be willing to lend a helping hand? I'll cook you dinner.

For more information or any suggestions please write me (Mark) at: urbanfoodguy@gmail.com

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition