Monday, July 25, 2011

San Francisco Envy

The last couple of years I've been very lucky t be able to go out to SF and spend a week eating and exploring, I was hoping to do it again this Summer, but it looks like I was being overly optimistic.  So when I viewed this weeks installment of the Perennial Plate I felt at least like I could live vicariously, even though I would really much rather there in person!  

The food culture and climate in the Bay area are so spectacular I feel for the first time in my life like I could actually leave New York and move to SF.  Then I think about all the people who used to live in New York who moved to SF and after a few years moved back....still it's an adventure that I wouldn't mind trying....


The Perennial Plate Episode 63: Three Farms, One Dinner from Daniel Klein on Vimeo.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition