Monday, November 8, 2010

Dora Coffee 7 Days and Counting

My friend is opening up a coffee shop on my corner called Dora.  I've written about it before and now after months of preparation and renovation the opening is near and I'm very excited!  I walked by the other day to sneak a peak and although there is construction stuff everywhere you can see that it is going to be an amazing space and is worth the wait!  A lovingly restored tin ceiling, salvaged hardwood flooring, a nice size space that you want to hang out in and best of all there will be amazing Stumptown coffee.

You don't get much of a sense of it from the outside.
...but as you can see there is lots of activity on the inside and in a week's time a radical transformation will take place!  Nicole has been pouring coffee at the Hester Street market for the last couple of Sundays and told me she was hoping to open on the 15th of November.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition