Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mast Brothers Chocolate Brooklyn

My friends Alex and Christian were visiting from Vancouver and of course I had to take them to Williamsburg.  We had a lovely 2 bottles of red wine lunch at Marlow and Sons and then went for a walkabout. First up on my tour of Williamsburg is always Mast Brothers Chocolate.
   
They have changed things around since I was last there and I love how they now have a tasting plate next to each bar so that you can sample their selection before you buy.
Just so I don't get her in trouble:  she was dealing with a work related issue, not making plans for drinks later.  She was very sweet and helpful and we were lucky to catch her during a slow moment.
Chocolate bars are $7 each or 3 for $20 and if you go they now have tours for $9.99 which you can sign up for online, or if you are lucky you might be able to go on a day when they have a space available.
Mast Brothers is the premier "bean to bar" chocolate maker in NYC and by far my favorite chocolate bar.  If you haven't visited already, their store is well worth the trip to Brooklyn.
Mast Brothers Chocolate Factory
105A North 3rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 388-2625 phone
(718) 228-5805 fax

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition