Saturday, June 20, 2009

The World Will Never Be The Same!


Or at least the wine world will never be the same.

This is the perfect thing for me to blog about because it involves two of my favorite things, wine and Canada. Now you don't normally hear those two words together in a sentence very often unless your talking about ice wine. That has now officially changed.

My friend Jorge sent me this article, apparently a Chardonnay from the Niagara peninsula in southern Ontario, very near where I grew up in Hamilton, has produced a white wine that has the oenophiles all a buzz, because it's a Chardonnay not an ice wine and it's from Canada! And even weirder it's good! But at 33 bucks a bottle I won't be ordering a case any time soon.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to try that. The pop of the cork from a bottle of wine is one of the sweetest sounds on earth.

Especially, over a meal with great friends.

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition