Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A shop at Whole Foods

I can't believe that I finally was able to upload this video! It took over three days of tinkering. I am such a Luddite sometimes. Anyway, in order for it to make sense I had to cut it short at me asking the question how much did all this cost, which in the original video I answered, so I thought it might be fun if we played The Price Is Right here. Add a comment and let's see who gets the closest. I'll follow up with the answer on Sunday.

OK I guess I should have offered a prize or something. $131.77, yep that's right, seemed awful steep to me for what I got, but hey the times, they are a changing.

1 comment:

The bloggah said...

Thanks for the update. I was waiting for the total $ damage. $133...phew! I guess that why WF is nicknamed 'Whole Paycheck'

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition