Friday, June 25, 2010

Huffington Post and Rhubarb Crumble

In an attempt to get a bigger readership for this here flood blog thingy and to try and be self promotional (something that does not come easy to me) I decided to submit a photo as part of a favorite rhubarb recipes slide show that they were doing over at that the food section of the Huffington Post . So today you can imagined my glee and surprise to see that my humble rhubarb crumble was, at least for a brief moment, the #1 rated recipe. How cool is that? Here is the link and as of 12.03 EST on June 25th it is still the #1 rated rhubarb recipe I'm sure it will change very quickly, but for one brief shinning moment my rhubarb crumble stood proud! Too funny, anyway to make it all easier for the folks actually looking for a the recipe here again is the link.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Philip said...

I just voted! Go Urban Food Guy!!!

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition