Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Cove



For more information on this film check out thecovemovie.com

The cruel slaughtering of dolphins is so upsetting to me I am not sure I will be able to go see this, just the trailer is upsetting. It is, however, very important that the message get out there.

The other night over dinner a vegetarian said to me that her real reason for not eating pork was because pigs are sentient beings, in other words, damn smart. Well dolphins are even smarter and I find it mind boggling how cruel we can be to these magnificent animals. It reminds me of the cruel people who kill gorillas for "bush meat" in Africa. Sure if you are starving and there is no other option, maybe, MAYBE, as a last resort, but otherwise this truly is barbaric.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition