Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pee in The Shower: Save Water

This is a new campaign from the Brazilian environmental group SOS Mata Atlantica. I wish I understood Portuguese, but regardless I think it's a cute ad and is a fun, simple and easy way to save water.



On a vaguely related note I want to spend a month in South America this December/January and am thinking of spending a fair amount of time in Florianópolis, Brazil as well as in Buenos Aires. It would be so much fun to do an UrbanFoodGuy road trip, I wonder if I could get a sponsor for something like this? Probably a crazy idea, but it never hurts to put these things out there, you never really do know what might happen.

Any ideas or information you'd like to share please write me urbanfoodguy@gmail.com

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition