Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Homemade Apple Jack

After having just posted about apples this latest installment from Kevin TV seems to be a natural follow up.  I know I have been posting a lot of Kevin Kossowan's videos, but I love them, it almost makes me want to move to Edmonton, except for the cold, and a few other things, the fact is after 26 years of living in Manhattan even moving to Brooklyn is conceptual leap that makes me nervous so I'm just really glad Kevin TV exists so I can live vicariously.  His website is amazing and filled with a lot more than videos, I love the aesthetic, the lack of advertising (how does he do it) and the general feel is so great, my favorite food site discovery this year.

Episode 29 - Applejack from Kevin Kossowan on Vimeo.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition