Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Zealand Manuka Honey

The other day I was talking to my brother David on the phone and I made an off handed comment about want to get on a plane and go to New Zealand which promoted my brother to tell me this story about New Zealand honey.  Given how good the local honey is here in NYC I never really think about looking at honey from far off exotic places.  He was telling me all about the many health benefits and other mystical qualities of this honey, from wound healing to probiotics this stuff has it all!  Or so they say... then the other day I saw some at Whole Foods and was blown away by how expensive this stuff is.  It ranges from $23.99 to a whopping $36.99 so it had better do something more then make your tea sweet.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition