Friday, January 7, 2011

Zero Zero And Limone

The Bar scene at Zero Zero.

I am blogging quickly today.  I have to run to Hamilton for a day with the family and have a wicked cold, so just a quickie with pictures today....
 Zero Zero is the hot new upscale Pizza place South of Market in San Francisco.  It was bustling the night I was there.  I sat at the bar, had a decent Caesar salad and pizza, was charmed by the bartender and ended up having a wonderful chat with the two gals sitting next to me.  I'd for sure go back, perhaps with a crowd so you could sample more.
 The open kitchen
 The Caesar Salad...
The brick oven Neapolitan style pizza...
My favorite Bloody Mary which had cumin and grains de tigre in it at Limone
A Peruvian fusion restaurant in the Mission where I had lunch/brunch one day.
Stylish and fun with great food and service.  I sat at the very busy bar and enjoyed watching the crowd.
While I devoured the Omelette de Pollo pictured below.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition