Friday, January 28, 2011

Cutting the Curd

Anne Saxelby is a friend of mine who also happens to be the proprietor of my favorite cheese shop in NYC: Saxelby Cheese.  As luck would have it her shop is located a few blocks away from my home in the Essex Street market, regular readers here know I speak of Saxelby's often. 

Anyway in addition to selling local farmstead cheeses Anne also has a radio show on Heritage Radio (which is part of Roberta's out in Bushwick) called Cutting the Curd.  Being the technology troglodyte that I am I have yet to be able to figure out how to get pod casts to work on this here blog thingy, so I was very excited today to discover that there is a video of Anne and thought you'd like to see this person I have spoken so much about.  I'm sure after watching this you will want to find your way down to Essex street market to meet her in the flesh and buy some delicious local cheese


Cutting the Curd from Heritage Radio Network on Vimeo.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition