Sunday, July 26, 2009

United Breaks Guitars

As an unabashed airline nerd I have always been United adverse.

I think it was the incident where the customer service agent told me that the only way I could get a reward ticket for Neil was to go to the airport and purchase it in person.

We fly Continental.

If you want to feed your inner airline nerd check out this site where I have spent far too many hours reading in horror and hilarity the tales of travelers and their airline experiences.

Oh and if you go to You Tube and search this song you will also find a very sweet second video by the performer giving an update on the situation. Seems his video hit a sympathetic nerve with a lot of people and became insanely popular, and guess what, United has, er, changed their tune.


No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition