Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Greetings from Berlin

The flight over was uneventful, almost good given it was empty and I had three seats to myself.
The red wine served on the plane was called Nostalgia Merlot it has a painting on the front cover with horses in the distance, a women whose apron appears to become a ghost, an elephants head and a body of water.

My favorite though is the description on the back of this plastic screw top from Chile:

"..well balanced wine with ample tannins ending in an earthy, harmonious finish."

I've always been a fan of harmonious finishes, and in the end as tacky as the package was, it was fine wine for a plane.

Berlin is muggy and confusing, as most new places tend to be. I have limited internet access and a bad case of jetlag so I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get done.

Although I already have several ideas for movies!

The Turkish market by the canal was wonderful.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition