Monday, December 12, 2011

Perennial Plate at Prune

I was so bummed when I found out that as part of their road trip they were going to be in NYC and that Daniel was cooking  a dinner at Prune.  The last time I went to Prune they served me those hideous black canned olives and celery sticks as a little amuse, needless to say I wasn't amused.  What is it with people and those hideous chemically altered to look black unripe green olives in a can that people think worthy of existence?  It sure ain't about taste....anyway, I digress, that was the last time I ate at Prune and would love to have been able to go to this shin dig, but sadly was out of town, so it's great to catch a glimpse of it in this weeks video.

The Perennial Plate Episode 83: A Dinner on 1st Street from Daniel Klein on Vimeo.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition