Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays from Puerto Vallarta

Happy Holidays, thanks for reading looking.  Have a happy, healthy, holiday.  My plans for the 25th this year include having breakfast on the beach, Seafood for dinner and to be sipping a frozen Margarita by the pool in the evening while I watch the fireworks across the bay.  I've had enough Turkey for one life time and have to admit as I get older I don't miss the cold one bit (though the last few days in NYC have been very warm with highs of near 60F ?).  Enjoy your holidays where ever you are and however you may celebrate them.


1 comment:

Camila said...

Hola! Muchas gracias por sus deseos y yo les deseo lo mismo y mas a ustedes. Me encantaria visitar puerto vallarta, pero ahora mismo estoy paseando por algunos hoteles en bariloche. Saludos!

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition