Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Favor

So I'm a little apprehensive to do this in part because I loath self promotion and in part because I am more superstitious then I would like to be and never want to jinx anything. But here goes anyway. In January a publisher I have been talking to for some months is going to pitch to the big wigs an urbanfoodguy cook book, it won't necessarily be called urbanfoodguy the title is still up in the air. Cross you fingers for me, it would be so cool to write a cookbook and I have what I think is a great concept. Anyway the reason I'm telling you all this is that even if you are just a casual drop in reader it would be very helpful to have more followers to make me look more sell able. All you have to do is scroll down to the end of the blog and click on the followers box and it will walk you through the steps and if you feel like telling some friends that would be way cook as well.

Thanks again for stopping in, I can't begin to tell you how appreciated it is!

Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year and let's hope 2010 is much better then 2009!

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition