Thursday, March 22, 2012

Makin' Bacon

Couple of things about this clip.  I think it's funny it makes Bacon with Kosher salt (just saying) also he brings up the controversy of adding nitrates to bacon but doesn't discuss it and I wish he would have.  I have a 19th century British cookbook that has a recipe for making bacon, it's a very involved process more a cured bacon then a smoked one.  Also when did the sugar get added?  Or did it?  I love Maple bacon.  Or dipping bacon in maple syrup when you are eating it with pancakes.  Mmmmmmm

Anyway I love watching Kevin TV and fantasizing about what it would be like to have a wood burning stove in my backyard.    I mean, first I'd have to get a backyard....

Lastly I have been super busy with several big projects which has made my blogging less robust then I would like it to be, but not to worry, by early next week I should be back to full throttle and with a big surprise.

   

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition