Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Roots and Vines Closes


Last Friday I noticed that the local coffee shop/wine bar was closed.  It looked like they were stock taking or doing a big clean I didn't think anything of it. Then on Monday when they were still closed and I saw some people lingering outside I asked what was up.  Turns out that indeed Roots and Vines has closed the, fall out, so I'm told from the people on the street (literally) of a divorce settlement. 

As sad as it is to see a long time regular place shutter up its doors it is equally exciting to ponder what might come next?  If they are able to sell their wine/beer license with the space my fingers are crossed for a local cafe with well sourced food a destination place that also gives us locals another option for eating out close by.  Of course given the trend it could very well be an art gallery.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition