Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Monday, Really.

This Spring certainly has been all about renewal for me.  In addition to the new Urbanfoodguy site I have been busy at home, cleaning, organizing and painting.  I'm not a big fan of painting, but I sure do love how much better everything looks after all drop  cloths and dirty brushes are finally put away and you can sit in a newly colorful room admiring your work (or noticing yet another touch up you had missed).

Anyway the same can be said (hopefully) for the new site.  It's has been easy, but I'm certain it is all going to be worth it!  Monday we go live.  Come Hell or High water!  I hope you'll join me and become a follower if you aren't already and take part in all the fun and functionality the new site will offer.

See you there!

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition