Monday, April 16, 2012

Change Comes to Urbanfoodguy

I'm very excited to announce that Urbanfoodguy has a new home:


The new site is way more interactive so you can share posts, "like" us on Facebook, re-Tweet or if you want you can now even "follow Urbanfoodguy" and get an email every time a new post has been published. So please come explore. 

UFG (Urbanfoodguy) has come a long way over these past three plus years and I can't thank you enough for joining me on this journey and for continuing to take part by eating, sharing, cooking and thinking about the politics of food in ways that go way beyond what do I cook? 

Please check out the new site and let me know what you think.  

It's still a work in progress, but I hope you will find it more interactive, easier to navigate, better looking and tons more fun! 

See you there!


No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition