Monday, June 16, 2008

Bourdain NYC - Prune and the Spotted Pig

OK I'm on a bit of a roll here with Anthony Bourdain videos but this one is such a classic. A great New York food experience at two truly special restaurants. I always have great food at them.

Last time I ate at the Spotted Pig was with my friend Jane and while we were enjoying our lunch a Towne Car pulls up and out gets Phillipe Starck in what appeared to be very nice lavender silk pijamas. He just stopped in for a quick lunch.

Scott Bryan (who along with Eric Ripert are Bourdain's guests) is one of my favorite chefs.

Scott Bryan used to be the chef at Veritas which is one of my favorite rooms, intimate, elegant yet comfortable. You can get a $23 bottle or a $17,000 bottle and I love that.

Veritas Gregory Pugin is now at the stove. I can't wait to try his food.

Anyway, the video, you'll love it.

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition