Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday UrbanFoodGuy

Today marks the third year of UrbanFoodGuy.

Wow, let me say that again in all caps: WOW.  Who'd have thought it?  I sure didn't!

So thanks for stopping by, it is much appreciated.

This year is full of promise and I hope lots of travel.  I have a big trip to Thailand and South East Asia planned for the fall and think it would be so much fun to share with you the food, markets, culture and hotels of a part of the world I love so much.  In my previous existence as an importer and store owner I got to travel to Thailand and the region on a regular basis.  It's been over 4 years now since I was back and I cannot wait.

Vancouver, Portland and San Francisco as well as a trip to Europe and Puerto Vallarta are all in the works, not to mention a much overdue visit to Asheville.

Cross your fingers that it all happens, and even if it doesn't there is so much going on here in my NYC stomping grounds: the Lower East Side, East Village and Williamsburg, not to mention my kitchen that it's impossible to write about all of it.

Here's to many more years of discovering good food in my neighborhood and across the globe!

Thanks so much for joining me on the journey.

Mark aka Urbanfoodguy

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition