Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Gay Ice Cream Truck Becomes Big Gay Ice Cream Shop!

So we here in New York are having a week of rain.  I had the full intention today to walk over to 7 street and check out the still in progress new Big Gay Ice Cream Shop, the truck is still rolling and for more info on where they are going to be check out: Big Gay Ice Cream Truck

If you haven't tried one of their signature soft serve cones the store front will provide you with even more opportunity to taste them all. 

One of the things I most appreciate about this truck/place is their great sense of humor, cones named Bea Arthur which is a Vanilla soft serve with Dulce de Leche and crushed Nilla Wafers and Salty Pimp a Chocolate dipped Vanilla Soft Serve with Sea Salt and Dulce de Leche.  The food press seemed to be most blown away by the crushed wasabi pea topping option, I want to try the sea salt olive oil on vanilla one.

I promise when the rain subsides I'll put on my rain boots and go do a photo shoot!

No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition