Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Best Burger

Every now and again these days I am getting invited to press events, I was invited to one tomorrow for a  lunch involving a lot of burgers for the release of the completely revised Hamburger America book
and the 1st-ever expert-sourced burger app, Hamburger America's Burger GPS by George Motz I figured before I went I should do some research on Mr. Motz, first off I realized that the book is a guide to 150 burger joints across the country which explains the GPS iPad app, at first being the foodie that I am I thought it was a cook book.  Anyway with a little more looking I came across this video or George making a burger.  I love how he sources the meat, and he gives some very interesting tips, like grilling a burger isn't the best way to cook them.  I wish when he was talking about meat he would have mentioned how important grass fed beef is and to avoid factory meat always. Yeah it's more expensive, but it tastes so much better and is so much better for the cow and the planet so, really it's a no brainer.

Happy Burger Month! 


No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition