Monday, February 13, 2012

Southern Table

This video makes me hungry.  The farmer who is shown with his hogs and his sheep, is touching when he talks about how he has no problem with eating pork or beef, but he won't eat lamb, because ...well watch and find out:


The Perennial Plate Episode 91: Southern Table from Daniel Klein on Vimeo.
div

I'm in week 2 of this damn cold and then today my camera seems to have died, ugh.  I have been working on home made marshmallows made from marshmallow root and no corn syrup and a big fancy cake called  a Tobos Torte hopefully I will be up and running by the end of the week with some cooking and recipes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEy thanks for posting this, i had to switch out the video so you can find the new embed code here: https://vimeo.com/36766017

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition