Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Want a home cooked meal?

After months of being prodded and encouraged, and months of no or very dodgy employment I have decided to strike out on my own!

Dinner parties from 2-12 at your place or at mine.
(certain restriction apply to events hosted at our space in addition to a space rental fee.)

I shop at the market, buy the freshest local ingredients and create a menu for you and your needs.

Simple, tasty, home cooked food.
I can buy wine as well.

Rate
I charge $50 an hour with a 4 hour minimum.

To prepare more elaborate parties it may take two days (or longer).

Groceries are billed separately.

Baked goods are also available for purchase if you would like a special cake, crumble cookies or pies made.

If you have a cooking need let me know I'm sure I can help you out with it.

For more information drop me a line here, or write me at markowen10002@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bon Apetite!


No comments:

 
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition